Story Updated Fri Apr 25 00:03:17 PDT 2014
Lowe’s settles civil suit over lead dust
Home improvement giant Lowe’s agrees to pay $500,000 to settle a civil suit alleging some of its contractors failed to follow safe lead removal practices.
- Hundreds vie for permits to operate medical marijuana dispensaries
- House high above Rancho Santa Fe offers spectacular views
- Woman found dead under suspicious circumstances at Carmel Mountain apartment complex
- Sailor with airsoft pistol prompted security alert at Naval Base Point Loma
- Authorities offer runners safety advice after recent sexual assaults
- 45 arrested associated with local gangs
- Church thieves plead not guilty
- 19-year-old hiker dies near Lake Morena
- Man convicted of second-degree murder for beating architect boss to death
- $1M Powerball lottery ticket sold at Oceanside market
- Apparent hit-and-run victim dies after being found unconscious in San Carlos driveway
- More top stories...