Story Updated Fri Sep 19 23:14:55 PDT 2014
Calls surge on San Diego-area domestic violence hotlines
The recent high-profile cases of domestic violence in the National Football League have prompted a surge of calls to local hotlines.
- Man killed trying to help fellow driver on SR-67 in Santee
- San Diego Beer Festival celebrates 20 years of super suds
- City offers $22M to settle De Anza Cove eviction dispute
- Repeat DUI offender gets prison for I-5 injury crash
- USS Cowpens commander relieved for alcohol incident
- Chain reaction crash in Santee leaves 1 dead, another hospitalized
- 4 sentenced in `pistol whip' robbery series
- Fuel tanker overturns closing NB I-15 for hours
- County's unemployment rate drops to 6.2%
- Officers search for masked man who tried to lure boy into van
- Gas station in El Cerrito neighborhood robbed
- More top stories...