Story Updated Mon Jul 28 16:01:34 PDT 2014
San Diego minimum wage increase given final approval
An ordinance that would incrementally increase the minimum wage in San Diego to $11.50 an hour was given final approval Monday by the City Council.
- Coronado molestation suspect killed after shooting 3 law enforcement officers
- City councilman exploring changes after driver speeds through "zombie" crowd
- Whooping cough cases near 1K in San Diego County
- CPR smartphone app released in San Diego
- San Diego County gonorrhea cases up 10% from previous year
- Gunman robs dry cleaning business in Del Mar
- Gas prices drop to lowest amount since mid-March
- Motorcyclist killed in suspected DUI hit-and-run identified
- San Diego to consider e-cigarette regulations today
- UPDATED: Man struck and killed by SUV near El Cajon
- Woman demands purse, shoots 2 sisters in Little Italy
- More top stories...