Story Updated Thu Mar 05 12:32:59 PST 2015
Arias escapes death penalty; Alexander family 'saddened'
The jury convicted her of first-degree murder but deadlocked on punishment, prompting the sentencing retrial that began in October.
- Advocates say San Diego handles homeless much better than LA does
- Ringling Bros. Circus ending iconic elephant acts
- Authorities investigate Del Norte HS burnbook threat
- 4 patients infected with 'superbug' at second Los Angeles hospital
- 5 suspicious fires break out near City Heights
- Convicted kidnapper, rapist captured following tip from San Diego 6 viewer
- Missing 8-year-old Oceanside girl found at neighbor's home
- Iraq war vet gets probation for fatal hit-and-run
- Finances improving for SD County school districts
- Coach's adopted toddler builds a life with hoops team
- Delta plane skids into fence off NYC runway
- More top stories...