Story Updated Thu Oct 23 22:37:04 PDT 2014
New York City doctor tests positive for Ebola
The doctor had been working in Guinea with the medical relief charity Doctors Without Borders. He returned more than a week ago and reported Thursday coming down with a 103-degree fever and diarrhea.
- Child cracks skull when car hits wheelchair in Valencia Park
- An inside look at San Diego County's legal dispensary
- SDSU students demand help with food, housing
- 2nd student exposed to meningococcal bacteria, no known connection with SDSU student
- San Diego Zoo hatches 1st kiwi chick in 10 years
- Partial solar eclipse a hit with San Diego viewers
- Bail set for man who allegedly threw drugs from car during chase
- San Diego Zoo to promote water conservation
- Ex-SDPD criminalist suspected of gruesome '84 murder dead from apparent suicide
- Official: 3 dead, 2 injured in midair collision in Maryland
- Lowest number of deaths from U.S.-Mexico border crossings in 15 years
- More top stories...