Story Updated Tue Oct 21 22:27:18 PDT 2014
Tower closed for 80 years reopens in January
Closed for 80 years, the California Tower at the Museum of Man in Balboa Park will reopen to the public on Jan. 1, museum officials announced Tuesday.
- Harvard student returns to U.S. after months in immigration limbo
- PETA files complaint against SeaWorld with the United States Department of Agriculture
- Authorities identify man who died suspiciously behind Bay Ho-area home
- Lawsuit filed over viral photo of woman's failed suicide attempt
- County seeks help in identifying people who may have touched rabid bat in San Marcos
- High-speed pursuit suspect arrested
- Judge: Student-run cafe at UC San Diego must close its doors
- "Breaking Bad" action figures pulled from shelves
- Water restrictions changing from voluntary to mandatory
- Knocked fire hydrant slows traffic in Paradise Hills
- City Council to consider compromise plan for fee to fund affordable housing projects
- More top stories...