Story Updated Wed May 06 09:23:55 PDT 2015
Sentencing for former SEAL who stole over $1M from others
Sentencing is scheduled Wednesday for a former U.S. Navy SEAL who stole more than $1 million from 11 active and retired SEALs and a family friend in an investment scam.
- 3 San Diego educators named "Teacher of the Year"
- San Diego women who love craft beer
- "Gold Ribbon" designation for 22 San Diego Schools
- Conan O'Brian in San Diego for Comic- Con
- Another case of West Nile virus detected
- UCSD graduate new Blue Angels commander
- Drought, water cutbacks could seriously hurt local businesses
- DEA agents suspended for jailing student for days without food, water
- LA sues Wells Fargo for 'unlawful and fraudulent conduct'
- Hyper-realistic medical training simulations
- Scripps nurses treat hundreds of patients in Nepal
- More top stories...