Story Updated Thu Jul 24 22:59:22 PDT 2014
Characters convene in Gaslamp as Comic-Con begins its 4-day run
Going to the Gaslamp Quarter, and feeling like you're walking into a giant comic book can only mean one thing. It's Comic-Con!
- Making a profit at Comic-Con
- Massage beyond the muscle
- Hot Properties: Rancho Santa Fe mansion valued at $20M to be auctioned
- County makes water restrictions mandatory
- Authorities: Escondido police officer killed by husband
- Man welding in garage starts Skyline-area fire
- Repeat DUI driver gets 19 years for fatal North County crash
- National City man pleads guilty to molesting girlfriend's 3 daughters
- Suspect arrested in San Marcos apartment complex shooting
- Comic-Con opens in downtown San Diego
- Lakeside pursuit ends in CHP crash
- More top stories...