Encinitas - El Camino
260 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
591 Grand Avenue at San Marcos
San Marcos, CA 92069
3650 Rosecrans Street
San Diego, CA 92110
University Town Center
4545 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122-1212
Colorado-based Noodles & Company was founded in 1995, and is the world’s first quick-casual, globally inspired noodle restaurant. From healthy to indulgent and spicy to comforting, Noodles & Company serves a balanced selection of Asian, Mediterranean and American inspired noodle dishes, soups and salads.
Its craveable menu is made only with fresh and wholesome ingredients. Every bowl is prepared to order in about five minutes with only the best noodles and pasta, fresh vegetables, authentic herbs and spices, artisan sauces and grilled chicken, beef, shrimp or organic tofu.
Noodles & Company believes you can eat well without compromising on taste or a nourishing meal. In fact, two thirds of its dishes are less than 500 calories. The company’s educational Good Balance program was created to help guests make customizable food choices to meet their own balanced diet and needs. In recognition of its commitment to health and nutrition, Health magazine named Noodles & Company one of America’s Healthiest Fast-Food restaurants in 2008 and 2009.Noodles & Company is a tip-free zone and is open seven days a week in more than 205 locations in 18 states.
Parmesan crusted chicken
• Chop garlic, slice the onions and mushrooms, de-stem basil and set aside.
• Wash the chicken breasts and set aside
• Measure ingredients and set up breading station, keep flour, breading & cream separate
• Coarsely chop ¼ cup of the raw pine nuts
• Slice the heirloom tomato into bite size pieces and toss with Extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper
• Toast ¼ cup of pine nuts in the oven until golden brown, set aside
For the Parmesan chicken:
For the pasta dish:
Place sliced parmesan chicken on top and around the pasta. Garnish the entire dish with shaved Asiago cheese, toasted pine nuts, sliced tomatoes and fresh cut basil.